Call Margaret Ann at 972-768-4795
Margaret Ann Kellogg, LCSW
Anxiety Specialist / Psychotherapy for Women
If you’re struggling with anxiety, I can help. I specialize in scientifically proven therapies without the use of medication. With 30+ years of experience as a psychotherapist, I know what it takes to overcome anxiety. If you are starting to lose hope, what I want you to know is…
“Freedom from anxiety is possible.”
Specialized Treatments for Anxiety and Stress
If you suffer from chronic stress or anxiety you may worry a lot and fear the worst is always about to happen. You may feel like you are stuck in an endless cycle that you can’t break free from.
If this sounds familiar, you are not alone.
Anxiety and chronic stress are very common. It’s those unwanted thoughts and feelings that affect your sleep, relationships, self-esteem, and peace of mind. The physical discomfort in your body causes you to worry even more. It’s an exhausting cycle. You feel frustrated and want to feel better but you don’t know how.
Common Symptoms of Stress and Anxiety
- your mind races, you are constantly worrying about things
- you are anxious much of the time and are unable to relax
- you feel restless and agitated
- you suffer from panic attacks
- you are hard on yourself and are plagued with self-critical thoughts
- you are unable to get a restful night’s sleep
- you have chronic muscle tension in your neck, back, or shoulders
- you feel alone and isolated and no one seems to understand you
- you struggle in relationships
- you procrastinate or can’t make decisions for fear of making a mistake
If you suffer from any of the above, the good news is that stress and anxiety counseling may help. My office location in Frisco, TX makes it convenient to all of North Dallas as well as Plano, Allen & McKinney.
Anxiety Can Be Effectively Treated Through Therapy
As a counselor who specializes in treating stress and anxiety, I am trained in using specific tools that help provide relief using a holistic approach. Holistic psychotherapy treats the underlying causes of anxiety and not just the symptoms. In counseling, our work together will be focused on your emotional, physical, and spiritual well being. This holistic difference includes the following:
Emotional Well Being
- discover effective tools to reduce unwanted emotions in the moment
- change underlying thoughts and beliefs that support anxiety and chronic stress
- develop a step by step workable plan to move you beyond anxiety
Physical Well Being
- nurture your body with proper nutrition, sleep, and exercise (it’s easier than you might think)
- find and correct possible physical causes of your anxiety (referral to a Holistic MD if necessary)
Spiritual Well Being
- use your personal beliefs and faith to gain greater peace of mind, comfort and guidance
Through psychotherapy, my therapy clients have been able to…
- experience renewed self-confidence and peace of mind
- reduce anxiety without the use of medication
- wake up feeling rested
- overcome negative self talk and self criticism
- face life with optimism, and excitement
- have happier and healthier relationships, and
- become naturally motivated to eat well and exercise
My specialized holistic approach to therapy includes some of the best research based treatments for anxiety combined with the latest innovative advances (see the EFT and testimonial pages for more on my innovative approach). You will also benefit from my 3 decades of experience as a counselor working with women just like you. I understand what it takes to overcome chronic stress and anxiety.
Whatever your challenges, anxiety can disrupt your life, steal your happiness and leave you feeling miserable.
What you have to remember is your life doesn’t have to be this way…
The power of therapy can help you overcome stress and anxiety. I want to share with you what has helped many others. Join my Anxiety Relief Now online community to receive practical tools and tips for relieving anxiety. You will also be notified of classes and special women’s event.
Call me, Margaret Ann Kellogg, LCSW, at 972-768-4795 — or use our contact form — to see if my innovative therapy approach is right for you. The Starwood Counseling Center located in Frisco, Texas is a convenient drive from Dallas, McKinney, Allen and Plano.